Friday, March 20, 2009

Internet assignment

After much thought I have decided to put together a website that depicts my love for track and field and especially my love for the hurdles. I will try and put together different pages and links that will either take the individuals to other sites that have past and present hurdlers or to pictures of past and present hurdlers. I will also try to bring into play rollover images that show similarities between different hurdlers and their style of running. I plan for my website to try and attract the track junkies and hurdle junkies alike.

1 comment:

  1. Before you start, I want you to consider what it is about track and field/hurdles you love and how you want us to experience that. How will this site fall into the category of "net-art" (thinking of some of the websites we looked at in class)? How will the viewers interact with it? What surprises will they find; what kind of other messages might come through? Please expand your thoughts in another entry!

    ReplyDelete