Sunday, April 5, 2009

Final Project possibilities

Well we have done several projects up to this point and i have liked pretty much all of them. The only one I really didn't enjoy was the Flash animation piece. The biggest reason I didn't seem to like this piece was because it was so much information to learn in a limited amount of time. My favorite pieces would be the Google sketch up piece that I drew up and the sound clip that I put together.
For my final project I may try and attempt a somewhat interactive piece combine some sort of sound bite with a video feed that is showing the individual in first person what it looks like to run a hurdle race. I think this would make for an interesting expierence, because not too many people have actually raced over hurdles. The sound bite would be of either surrounding noise at a track meet or like the internal thinking depicting what is going through the mind of the runner as they are running.

No comments:

Post a Comment